Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Vision board 2012

My Vision Board Goals.

1.Sports
I want to get better at playing Netball and practise scooting the ball in the goal and defending my partner

2.School
I want to get better at finishing off my work properly.

3.Friends
I want to have nice friends who respect me and i will respect them.

4.Maths
I want to get better at my six time tables.

5.Healthy body
I want to have lots of fruit and drink heaps of water.

6.writing
I want to get better at writing neat and putting fullstops and capital letters in the right place.

7.Reading
I want to get better at reading a book and not messing out words.

8.Family
I want to get better at making my mum,dad and little baby brother happy.

Sun,Funny,Home,Family,Helpful.Love,friendly,School,friends,Playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment