Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

My Holiday Fun.....



My Holiday Fun.....

In the Holidays Me and my Family went to the  Movies and watched a movie named mirror mirror it was like the movie Snow White and the seven dwarfs.

When we got there we ordered our tickets and snacks to eat we’ll we were watching the movie. Then we gave our tickets to the ticket keeper and went to watch the movie.

During the movie my mum,dad and little brother fell asleep in the middle of the movie and missed the whole thing but I told them that there was a happy ending.

I hope next time me and my family go to the movies at Event Cinemas at Pakuranga so we can watch a movie that is funny and enjoying so my family will not fall asleep again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time that night at the movies Rave - we look forward to seeing our next movie "The Avengers". Keep up the great work, you're doing awesome this year!!!! From Mum

Anonymous said...

Our next movie was "Avengers" - we didn't fall asleep during that movie. That was a very funny movie for all of our family to watch. From Mum

Post a Comment