Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Art Reflection one...








Art Reflection One


Your Task: To complete a draft for our Pop Art. You must make sure you count all the colours you need and plan what colours you are going to invert before you colour. We need to make a draft so that we know exactly what colours we use when we start our screen printing.


How do you feel about the work you did?
How do I feel about my Art work? I did I felt nervous because I felt like I was going to get the colours mixed up.


What did you do Good?
In my Art work what I did good was mixing around the colours and inverting them.

What did you do Bad?
I did something bad I did not know what colours to use.


What would you do differently next time?
I will do something different like do dark colours on the outside and the inside light.

Give yourself a rating out of 5/10










2 comments:

Ata said...

Hi Rave I like the way that you stared out with
interesting words.

Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

Hi Rave,
I liked the colours that you used because they are bright and cheerful and very colourful.
From Mum

Post a Comment