Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Term 2 Reflection...


Reading:

This term I have learnt how to finish off my work properly and not to rush it all the time. In my Reading I have done well in finishing off my work and reading my story book. This term I have not done well in reading the book and finding the answers. Next term I need to improve my reading and stop rushing.
Writing:

In Writing this term I have learnt how to interest my audience with my long interesting story about Andy Warhol. This term in my writing I have done well in writing great sentences.


I have not  done well in putting Capital letters and full stops in the right place. Improve my full stops and capital letters and putting them in the right and proper places.  
Maths:

In math this term I have learnt how use comparisons to solving my Problems. This term in maths I have done well in putting the name of sheet on a page of my book.

This term in maths I have not done well in ruling lines in my book straight. I need to improve in putting the date on the sheet and ruling the lines straight.
Multimedia/ICT:

I have Learnt how to make a movie on hyperstudio and edit it.On Multimedia i have done good in doing my Time lapse on hyperstudio.On Hyperstudio I did not do well in Putting different colours in the right order. Next term on hyperstudio I want to use the right colours and use the right timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment