Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Celebrating my brothers 3rd birthday.....

Saturday last week was my brothers birthday. We celebrated it at my mums house and all my family from my mums side came to celebrate it. My mum, my brother and I, went shopping at Pak N Save for our family dinner. After that, we picked up his Micky Mouse cake from The Cheesecake Shop. It looked awesome and the flavour of it was Strawberry Torte.

We decorated the side of his cake with homemade play dough. We made a road with cars, buses and trucks on it. We made buildings, trees, plants and stop lights. We had great fun making it and my brother really liked it when we were finished. We also decorated our dining room with a birthday banner, balloons and crepe paper. We put all of  his birthday food on  a separate table and he really liked that as well.

Our dinner was delicious and so was his birthday cake. Afterwards, he opened his presents from everyone and enjoyed playing with all of his new toys.

I think that my brother enjoyed his birthday dinner. On Sunday, we took my brother to Chipmunks with our cousin and we had alot of fun on the big slide and the playground. Then we went to Wendys for lunch before coming home to relax. We had a great weekend with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment