Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Experiencing Austraila!! Yay


For one week, some of my family and I travelled to Australia. I  experienced a different part of the world and I got to see what Australia really looks like.

When we drove around, we saw a lot of brown grass. There wasn’t much green grass. We saw a lot of tall buildings, motorways and a very big bridge, called the Gateway Bridge.

In the morning, the sun came up early at 6 o’clock and the weather was very warm. It wasn’t hot, it was just warm. One night, there was a thunder storm, but there wasn’t any rain. I thought that was weird.

I went to Australia because it was my Aunty Taryn's wedding, so my parents made it a family trip too. Everyday, we would go out somewhere different. We went to a Pasefika Festival, where my cousins performed in the Kapa Haka group. We went to Redcliffe Beach, where they have a man-made lagoon and I swam there. We also went to Surfer’s Paradise, to visit some of my cousins that live there. But my favourite place, was when we went to Dreamworld.

Dreamworld was a place I will never forget. There was a freaky ride called The Tower of Terror. This ride scared me but I still liked it. Another freaky ride was The Motocoaster. I didn’t like it when we went really fast, so I only went on it once. There was The Shockwave, which was an awesome ride too. There was a lot of other rides that I went on, but my favourite ride was the Log Ride. This  ride is like the Log Flume at Rainbow’s End.

Next time we go to Australia, I hope that I can go to another Theme Park and maybe go to all of them, one day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rave,

It really sounds like you had an amazing time. I love dream world too. I have ridden on the Tower of Terror and it was so scary!

Great writing, you really kept me entertained!

Miss Ouano

Lesieli Vala said...

Hi Rave,

I love your photos and piece of writing. I hope I would go to dream world too.

Great writing ....

Josephine said...

Hi Rave,


Seems like you have had a LOT of Fun! Your writing is interesting and lovely! You have had an extreme day there rave:) hope you go there again if you want fingers crossed:)

Post a Comment