Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Free Blog Writing. (Family Dinner)

This weekend coming up me and my family are going to be having a family dinner. We are having it at my Aunts and Uncles house. The people that are coming are my other aunts, cousins, uncles, mum, dad and my little brother named Suade. I don't know why we are having this diiner, but i think we are because we haven't seen each other for a very long time.

I don't know what we are going to eat, but if I think about it for a second we might be having pork chops, mashed potatoes and carrots, cheese sauce and maybe even sliver beat, mixed veges and a nice pudding. For pudding I bet we are going to be having cake, ice cream, chocolate sauce and to top it of SPRINKLES!!

When we are going to the dinner I am staying at my other Aunts house. She lives in Maurewa and she has two dogs named Schuto and Shieckh. Shieckh is 6 years of age and Schuto is about 1 years old, so she is really young but not that tiny any more. Sometimes every weekend we go two her house so we have so much fun, oh and she also goes to soccer so me and my brother go there two so that is fun to.

No comments:

Post a Comment