Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Immersion Assembly.

Today is the first day of term 3 at my school and our team 4 topic is Actoring and Starring in plays but of theme for school is Life's a Stage. As normal we have teachers from Team 1,2,3,4 and 5 to perform and show us or tell us what there theme is for this term. Team 1 were performing first there theme is Fairytale's and dressing up. The had a Evil Witch, The Princess and the frog, Nemo and their's more going on.

Next Performing was Team 2 and there theme is Dances from the Decade. ms She, Miss Rapold and Mrs Glaze were on the stage dancing and they were so funny. Then it was Team 3 performing next and  there theme was Princess's. Mrs Barks, Miss Walters, Mrs Nalder, Miss Erasmus and Miss Tuala. They were performing a show Named A man for Yourself.

 Then it was my Team to performing which was Team 4 and they did a play named Three little Pigs. They had Three pigs of course and a big bad wolf that was Mr Marks. It was a funny play I couldn't stop watching it. Last of all it was team 5 to show what there theme is and it was relating to Music so that is what I thin
k there theme is. The made a movie and it was a If I was a boy. And Mr Barks sang if I were a girl and that was so so so funny.

My favourite act was Team 3 because it was really funny and my teacher was pretend to be a girl and that was the funniest thing ever.  

1 comment:

ramonadel said...

Wow this is nice rave i can see that the funniest one was seeing your teacher being a girl but my funniest one was Mr bark saying if i was a girl and while the other teachers said " if i was a boy" but this is lovely keep up the good work rave.

Post a Comment