Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Retelling Docking Day.

When Woke up had breakfast got ready and off the family went to docking day.
The grown up did all of it while the little ones just played and then had a feast.
There was noises and it got closer and louder that they couldn't even hear each other.Then a chocolate van stopped and took Photos. But the the chocolate van fell down and the
chocolate was falling out. And it was the maddest docking day ever. The kids were going to eat the chocolate but there parents said "No". 

2 comments:

Shanda Thornton said...

Hi Rave,

My name is Shanda and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. That is a college in Mobile, Alabama, USA. I am enrolled in a class called EDM310. While in that class, I am assigned to student blogs to read and make comments on. That is how I found your blog! I enjoyed reading your post retelling Docking Day. You did a very good job summarizing the story, just from reading your post, I could understand what the story was about! I also like how you decorated your website. I read your about me section, I have two brothers and one sister! How do you like school? It looks like you are a very athletic person, I enjoy sports also! I played softball in junior college. I want to tell you good luck in school! Keep up the good work! I am leaving the link to my blog, just in case you would like to check it out! Thank you for sharing!!

www.thorntonshandaedm310.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi, Rave! My name is Victoria Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently in a class called EDM310 and in this class I am assigned to comment on people's blog post. I have really enjoyed looking over your profile. I love the art work of your blog background because it shows personality.also, Your post was done very well. You summarized that story very well. Keep up your good work!

Post a Comment