Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

The Smurfs 2.

On The Holidays I had the chance to watch The Smurfs 2 with my brother and my dad. We went to the movies because I had coupons to the movies. It was $7 dollars for a child and only $10 dollars for an adult, so my dad thought it was a good deal.

When we got to the movies it was full with a Holiday program class, so when we lined up it took a long time. When we got our tickets we also got so popcorn and a drink to go with it. I got a Smurfs cup that looked like an Eiffel Tower and it was filled with fanta. And we got some ice - cream as well.

When we entered the cinema it was packed with children. We sat in the seats C 1 2 3 that was all the way at the back. When the movie started everyone was clapping, laughing and sitting back and relaxing.

My Favourite part of the movie is when Papa smurf and 3 others help Smurfette. She was trapped with this evil magician witch named gramel. He had two children that were evil to and he used them to get the other smurfs - the blue smurfs. Ok now that is heaps of information I don’t want to ruin it for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment