Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

What I did Sunday, August 3 2014.

Today is Sunday and the sun is about to go down. So I decided to write a post about what I did today.

First, I woke up and had a shower and cleaned myself. Next I got dressed and had to find something to wear. When I was dressed me, dad and little brother went to the market at the Net - Ball courts. We bought some kebabs and some crispy hot chips. After we finished at the Market we came home and relaxed.

In a couple of minutes my dad went to Pak n Save to buy something for dinner. When we came home he had a surprise. "Lets make a cake" said dad. So I got the ingredients and we mixed them in the bowl, if you want to know the ingredients they are:

4 Eggs
2 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
8 table spoons of milk
3 lines of butter.

While the cake was in the oven, me and my dad started to cook dinner. We were having homemade fried chicken. First I had to put flour and chicken coating in a bag and place the chicken inside and shake it. SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, the bag so the chicken would be covered. I just repeated the method over and over again and then cooked it. It was YUMMMMY.

To end the day my dad, brother and myself went to the pools for a swim. We swam for 1 hour and then came home. Now we are just relaxing again and I am writing this post.

BBYYEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment