Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

My Weekend!

Image result for the weekend in wordsTo end of a great week, the year 7 and 8’s got play softball in the afternoon. Room 3 vs room 1 and room 2 (which is my class) vs room 5. And room 4 did boot camp in the hall. I don’t know who won out of the 2 games but, I think everyone is a winner!

But before the afternoon, the classes have been going into their Zeal Zone groups. If you don’t know what they are, read the 2 posts before this one.

On Saturday, my mum, brother, and I went to my aunt’s house to babysit her dogs, because she is gone to Taupo for her run with her friends. My aunt, uncle and cousin went as well.

While we were at my aunt’s house we were just eating, sleeping and watching t.v. Sometimes, we played with the dogs and gave them lots of hugs and kisses.

We were staying the night there so, we packed a bag and everything that we needed over there.

On Sunday, we just relaxed and stayed in our pj’s the whole day. All we did was eat, drink, relax and watch tv. Later that day, my aunt come over to visit. She came from Wellington to Auckland, and we haven’t seen her in a very long time.

Just before she arrived at my aunt’s house we were going to get some KFC for dinner. And just before we left my aunt arrived (the one that owns the house). She was feeling very tired and he legs were very sore.

When we arrived at KFC we order a Conecel feast deal. Then, we went home and ate it. It was very yummy!

Image result for images of the weekendThen, my aunt from Wellington had to go. So, we said our goodbyes and wished he good travels.

Sadly, 30 minutes later it was time for my mum, brother and I to return to our home. We didn’t want to go, but we had to because has to go to work. Now, I am just writing to you about what I did in the weekend!

Bye! I hope you had a good weekend. I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment